Friday, July 22, 2016

Special invitation to follow and like my blogs.

I would be honored if my twitter, face book Google +, Linkin and other media friends would visit my blogs at http://williamsjules57.blogspot.com/ and like read or post my blogs. They in support of Consumer Affairs and justice. There is so much suffering in our society especially affecting minorities. I visit the family courts weekly and its amazing to see the need for support that exists there.

Judges are tearing families apart destroying any bit of hope that they have making it impossible for them to survive. They behave like spectators at a dog fight with no concern for the harm they are doing.

In my small way, I highlight their suffering and remind those judges and attorneys that there are eyes and ears looking and listening.

Please help these persons with your comfort that they can count on you to read their stories. Once the courts know there are eyes and ears out there they will be more careful with their decisions.

I have about 2500 follows on twitter, many on face book and other sites. At three thousand friends including more than 75 lawyers we can certainly make a difference.

I appreciate your help please request the same of me regarding your site, posts  and pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment