Friday, February 8, 2013

Scams, scams and more scams.

Hi Jules

Thanks for your response,

Like i told you on my first mail. I am Head of Luggage/Baggage storage facilities
here in John F. Kennedy International Airport.

All i need from you is a full assurance on my share of 30% of the funds
because as soon as i finish with the arrangement, i will be flying to
your local airport with the Boxes to avoid any stress on transit till
i get to you for delivery and sharing of the funds as agreed.

You can call me on this phone 404-585-6080 or 404-418-7265 please all
our communication on phone should be brief because i don't want any of
my colleague to suspect me as you know that i am still in active
service.

Though, i know that we don't supposed to do this as we supposed to
declare the content of the boxes and return the money to UN Office but
due to my financial situation now i have no other option than to do it
to save my future and the future of my family.

To avoid any mistake, Once again, you have to reconfirm your recent
address to me and the name of the nearest Airport to me, Your Full
Names and also a full written Guarantee of my Share of the total
funds because i will finalize every arrangement before 12pm tomorrow,
board a flight with the boxes to meet you.

Please,  i don't want to deal with any other person or party on this
transaction because i have to protect my legitimate service with
United Nation.

As soon as i conclude all arrangement tomorrow I will send my flight
schedule and a copy of my ID to you for facial identification upon my arrival
at your local airport

Waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards, and God Bless You.

Mr.Jack Zellman
INSPECTION OFFICER
Tel:404-585-6080
Tel:404-418-7265
Please farmilarise yourself with the profile of scams and how realistic they can apperar to be. These scams appear more authentic the more vulnerable you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment